MECHANICAL ENGINEER - HVAC , PLUMBING and FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
|Education||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Field of Study||Mechanical Engineering|
|College or University||Technical Board Education – Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Title||MECHANICAL ENGINEER - HVAC , PLUMBING and FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS|
Having over 12+ Years working experience with following companies: -
Working as a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC& Plumbing & Fire fighting System) with MBM Gulf Electromechanical Co LLC ,Ancient Builders Constructions , Noor Al Yemen Group of companies , Dubai -UAE (Since 18Oct-2014 to 24Aug-2019)
Worked as a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC & Plumbing & Fire fighting System) with Sedarat Al khaleej W.L.L. Doha - Qatar (Since June-2014 to Oct- 2014)
Worked as a Mechanical Site Engineer (HVAC & Fire fighting System) with CCD Technical Solution Private Limited. Tamil Nadu - India (Since Dec -2013 to May 2014)
Worked as a MEP Site Engineer (HVAC & Plumbing & Firefighting System) with SHALOM Technical Services L.L.C. Dubai-UAE (November-2011 to November-2013)
Worked as a Mechanical Site Engineer (HVAC & Fire fighting System) with CCD Technical Solution Private Limited. Tamil Nadu - India (Since June -2009 to Oct. 2011)
Worked as a Quality controller & CNC Programming Engineer with DRDO-RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT – unit, AMODO TOOLS. Hyderabad - India. (Since June-2007 to May-2009)
• Assisting the Site Manager in the Project Work from the beginning stage till the submission.
• Detailed study of scope of work, Specification, Equipment Schedule, BOQ (Tender) etc.
• Design of Mechanical System in two step (65% Design and 99% Design)
• Submission and Preparation of Drawings to the consultant and client.
• Mobilization of manpower and site preparation for execution of the project.
• Preparation of Workshop Drawing and Material submittal for consultant approval. And ordering urgent materials with urgent bases.
• Preparation of Daily, Weekly and One Month progress report and submitted to client.
• Preparation of the total Site material quantities and requirement based on the site and consultant approved drawings.
• Preparation of Work Method Statement as per specification and standard norms.
• Supervision of installation of HVAC, Plumbing & Firefighting items as per standard norms.
• Floating request for Inspection of installations to Consultant and rectifying if any snag works / comments.
• Coordination with all other services like Architectural & Electrical, etc towards successful completion of project.
• Coordinating with Architect / Contractors during the execution of the project.
• Attending the weekly site meeting with consultant and sub-contractors.
• Preparation of As-Build drawings appropriate documents for handing over the Project (Mechanical Services).